Re: Proposal to create Public list for the AB [Was: Re: w3process-ISSUE-104 (AB-transparency): AB should conduct all non-sensitive e-mail on a Public or Member list [Advisory Board]]

From: Jean-Charles (JC) Verdiť <jicheu@yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 23:00:32 +0200
To: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
CC: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>, Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com>, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, "ab@w3.org" <ab@w3.org>, Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
David Singer wrote:
>  Itís pretty rare for the general public to be interested in the internals of governance, and also rare for organizations to expose their governance discussions.

+1. I can't see any benefit neither for the consortium nor for the public.

Regards
JC