Re: Reminder: April 21 deadline for comments re revisions to the Technical Reports process

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:46:29 +0200, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:

> On 4/9/14 9:26 PM, ext Stephen Zilles wrote:
>> Art,
>> Comments on both LC#1 and LC#2 are being tracked on
>>    http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/
>
> Are there no issues or actions from Liam's comments
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-w3process/2014Mar/0020.html>
> or have you not yet processed those comments?

I haven't processed them.

(But it appears that they are against an older draft, and the first thing
I was going to do was ask Liam what the draft he commented on was - which
I do have time to do now).