RE: New draft of chapter 7 proposal

From: Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 04:49:57 -0700
To: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Charles,
I am OK with your version of the Implementation Experience section, except for the removal of the planning for paragraph. That was something the AB directed to be included. Of course not in that section necessarily because it did not exist when the decision was made. But the sections that were to be updated were also removed by our Chapter 7 changes so this became the best place to put the statement.

Steve Z.