Re: Name of Last Call Candidate Recommendation Re: New draft of Chapter 7 Process proposal

I am confused.  I thought you wanted the name "Last Call" for the stage that triggered formal patent policy actions, merging LC and CR.  We need a new name for the stage when the WG thinks the document is mature and are asking for the 'wide review' that LCCR asks for.

That can't be LC, can it?