Re: Comments on 23 September Editor's Draft of Chapter 7

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 03:27:10 +0100, Charles McCathie Nevile
<chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> Hi Ian,
>
> On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 03:11:23 +0200, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> Charles,
>>
>> Today I had the pleasure of reviewing:
>>
>>   Recommendation Track Process, draft proposal
>>   Editors' Draft 23 September 2013
>>   https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/default/tr.html
>>

>>  * 7.6.1
>>
>>    a) "An errata page MAY include both proposed and normative
>>    corrections. The Working Group MUST clearly identify which
>>    corrections are proposed and which are normative." I think this is
>>    a bug. The corrections only become normative once included in the
>>    specification. I suggest deleting the sentences.
>
> Agreed.
>
>>    b) Please delete all the text related to "Call for Review of
>>    Proposed Corrections." This bit of process has never been used
>>    and the odds that it will be are very low.
>
> Yeah, I agree.

I have raised this as ISSUE-41 and expect it to be reviewed at the next
Process Task Force meeting, on Monday. In the meantime, I will implement
the suggestions in the next editor's draft (to be published "later today").

cheers

Chaals