Re: w3process-ISSUE-63 (Ch7-Changes-Appendix): Chapter 7: Changes since last publication should be in an Appendix [Document life cycle (ch 7)]

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:11:56 +0700, Revising W3C Process Community Group
Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:

> w3process-ISSUE-63 (Ch7-Changes-Appendix): Chapter 7: Changes since last
> publication should be in an Appendix [Document life cycle (ch 7)]
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/63
>
> Raised by: Arthur Barstow
> On product: Document life cycle (ch 7)
>
> I think it is important for Chapter 7 to include "changes since last
> publication" type info but I don't think it should be a the top of the
> doc. I propose moving that information to an Appendix at the end of the
> doc.

Yeah, all the editorial stuff will need to be cleaned up, when chapter 7
is published as part of an entire Process Document (since it isn't a
standalone piece).