Re: Trimming the Rec Track Process? - typo

patent policy requires 150 days for FPWD exclusions, I'd typed 120 -
fixed that below.  So I think that could be the minimum time for
creating a REC if you started with a well worked out draft, with tests
and oimplementation: 150 days if the necessary checking and handling
comments was done during that time.