Re: Trimming the Rec Track Process?

Getting the size of (any of) the chapter seems a pretty good idea.
Any approach that might helpful to dismiss bottlenecks might be useful . At least, communication s we know, is not one-sided.
Please if you are so kind to send me a copy of your draft, this is where are you now, Ill be glad to.
BR

Delfi Ramirez
skype:segonquart
IRC: segonquart