Re: A proposal for a new Recommendation Track [via Revising W3C Process Community Group]

On Wed, 05 Jun 2013 16:48:45 +0500, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:

> On 6/5/13 7:36 AM, ext Chaals wrote:
>> W3C gave their permission to publish a derivative of chapter 7 - the
>> chapter
>> that defines the recommendation track. I wrote a proposal as a heavily
>> edited
>> version. it fails to identify what is removed (sorry - I'll try to find
>> time for
>> that) but it does show to try what has changed or been added. [...]
>
> Where is the bug list for the Process Document

http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/

Feel free to start filing the bugs :)

> and where can I find a list of the specific problems and issues your
> proposal addresses?

In the blog post I just put on the group's page I address some of them. I
haven't yet mentioned improving the weather, and there are other things I
tried to do but haven't written down yet :( Hopefully I'll make more
progress on this again this weekend.

(Life is short...)

cheers

Chaals