New chapter 7 editor's draft

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 23:59:32 -0700
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi folks,

after finding some bug, I have uploaded a new editor's draft of the
Process Chapter 7: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/default/tr.html

I'll post a changelog as soon as I get some more time (something designed
for humans who don't want to pore through the mercurial record, although I
try to keep that reasonably clean too).

Note that I have *not* addressed ISSUE-15 - there are comments from Ian on
reverting all changes, comments from Jeff on some changes, and I have some
comments to make on finding something between total reversion and what we
have now.

cheers

Chaals