Re: The Procedures the AB is Using in Revising the W3C Process Document

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 01:04:07 +0500, Charles McCathie Nevile
<chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 01:44:44 +0500, Suresh Chitturi
> <schitturi@blackberry.com> wrote:
>

>> Would help if AB could shed light into the changes undergoing to
>> process document, perhaps even better if you could host a short
>
> I guess I could do that, if there is some demand. I presume time zones
> will kill us, and I am offering to do it a couple of times in July
> and/or August, just to make >sure I catch most people on holiday :)

Just to be clear, I don't intend to do this *unless* there enough people
request it to make it worthwhile. But if I do, I will be happy to repeat
it in a couple of timezones so everyone gets a chance to participate at a
reasonable time. Doing it just for Europe and Asia, jsut because that is
my time zone, seems unfair.

cheers