RE: w3process-ISSUE-36: Should the waiting period required by the Patent Policy be changed? [Process Document]

Yes, “waiting period” here is, I believe, intended to mean how long a Working Group must wait until that are sure that there are not Exclusions. I tried to use “review period” in the messages I have drafted.

Steve Z.

From: Scott K Peterson [mailto:skpeterson@google.com]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 9:55 AM
To: public-w3process@w3.org
Subject: Re: w3process-ISSUE-36: Should the waiting period required by the Patent Policy be changed? [Process Document]

What "waiting period" is this issue referring to?

Is this about shortening the period of 150 days (to 90 days?) the duration of the exclusion period following publication of the first working draft (referring to this phrase in Patent Policy 4..1: "no later than 150 days after the publication of the first public Working Draft")?

-- Scott