Re: w3process-ISSUE-71 (PubRules-WHATWG): Define PubRules for WHATWG references [Publication Rules (aka PubRules)]

Ian - I see that you closed this Issue without any discussion. I don't
think that is appropriate since neither the list or I were automatically
notified that you closed this bug.

I reopened it.

If you think some other Issues list is a better place to raise
Publication Rules issues, then please let me know the location of that
service.

-Thanks, AB