Re: Survey: topics for W3C members to consider

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:00:26 +0100, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

> Admittedly, I also tried to fill out the survey but didn't really get
> it… so I stopped as I didn't want to add bad data :( Sorry Charles.

It's complicated. The task of this group is complicated (the bit about
getting results - the discussion is simple). So don't expect it to take 5
minutes to do a decent job

Also, we can easily filter out your (or anyone's) data - as you'll see
 from the results:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/50503/CGPDconcerns/results (available to
members of this community group)