Re: Spec organizations and prioritization

Le mardi 20 mars 2012 à 10:30 -0700, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :
> > The same. You put out a Proposed Recommendation (snapshot). Give it 150
> > days. Then boom, Recommendation (snapshot with updated boilerplate).
>
> I should probably have used different terms. E.g. "Proposed PP
> Recommendation" and "PP Recommendation".

I assume the technical content of the snapshot wouldn't change from your
PPPR status to PP Rec, right?

What about implementation experience on the said snapshot? My (possibly
wrong) understanding is that companies wouldn't want to license stuff
that isn't actually used.

Dom