Re: Features vs specs

Hi Marcos,

"I'll note that the WHATWG HTML spec has had per feature stability labels
for a couple of years. Not sure how they determine feature stability,
however (i think it's based on implementation reports and on the bug-count
in their bug tracker for a given feature)."

looking at the data available it appears unreliable at best.

Also does not take into account accessibility implementation support.

regards
Stevef

--
with regards