AW: Test Driven Specification Re: "Living Standards"

What about actually getting specs involved with the Web testing activity?

For example, in order to finish a spec a WG MUST provide appropriate, deterministic test cases in the Web testing space.

I think this would be very useful as it shifts the burden of "interpreting" a certain fuzzyness of a spec from the implementer to the author.
Plus it provides actual test cases that contribute to the overall volume of test cases available.

-- Kai