Re: "Living Standards"

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 10:56:56 +0100
Cc: public-w3process@w3.org
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
On Feb 3, 2012, at 10:49 , Marcos Caceres wrote:
> Yes, it's my own stupid fault for not putting the HTML5 big red note on the specs. However, when I tried to do that, the W3C refused to publish my specifications until I removed itů no look what happened :(

I don't think that big red notes are what's needed. People rarely read them.

How about engaging with humans? Have you tried contacting the Tizen people (e.g. Sakari or Wonsuk) to point out that 1) they're effectively creating a fork and 2) they're probably violating copyright? I'm pretty sure that they're interested in avoiding the errors of their predecessors.