Re: AW: Survey: topics for W3C members to consider

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:57:10 +0100, Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich
<k.scheppe@telekom.de> wrote:

> Filled out the survey.
> I found it somewhat difficult to decide whether the ranking means "I
> agree/disagree" or "like/dislike".
>
> I would suspect that numerically this survey might give some
> inconclusive results.

Yes. Far more useful were the actual comments. Which meant that this
group's contribution was very close to zero :(

Given that this is an ongoing effort, and that this group is one forum
among several that has an interest, that's OK.

cheers

> Kai

     je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan noen norsk