Re: "Role of the Group Chair" should be public

Le mercredi 16 novembre 2011 à 17:31 +0100, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
> Le mercredi 16 novembre 2011 à 17:09 +0100, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :
> > I'm not sure why it is not now, but http://www.w3.org/Guide/chair-roles
> > should be public. It is referenced from the W3C Process document and
> > currently chairs cannot be easily held accountable against its contents..
>
> I'm fairly sure that's a legacy bug; I'll double-check, and change the
> ACLs if that's confirmed.

I forgot to mention that I did make that page public after having
checked; I've also seen that @mattur has requested that
http://www.W3.org/Guide/ should be made public [1] — that also seems
reasonable, but I haven't made progress on this yet.

Dom

1. http://twitter.com/mattur/status/136932669173923842