Charters location (Was: Getting the ball rolling on a better W3C process)

On 15/11/2011 16:01, Robin Berjon wrote:

> Additionally, I think that there are a few simple things that we
> could do to improve how charters are handled in general (centralise
> them under /charters/ in a way that's managed the way /TR/ is so that
> people stop finding outdated ones, provide a decent template so that
> people stop just copying off one another, include guidelines, stop
> making finger-in-the-wind roadmaps that have not once matched
> reality).

Any good solution that doesn't turn looking for a charter into a wild
cow chase has my vote.

We might want to solve it out in two phases: Fix the worst issue now
(even with a number of charters for all the current groups scattered
here and there) and provide a good way to work in the future.

Dom, does the groups db have a field for the (current) charter location?

Cheers,
--
Olivier