Re: Process issues

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 18:48:52 -0800
To: public-w3process@w3.org
On 11/29/2011 05:05 AM, Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich wrote:

> - give some guidance as to how big a given sub-section of a spec should be
>    (for example 1-20 pages as a suggestion)

I wouldn't call it a Process issue, but having frequent subheads makes it
easier for people to link to a particular part of the spec. There were
certainly areas of CSS2.1 that would have been easier to discuss if we had
more subheadings.

> Editing a spec
> Is editing a spec with more than one person per document a problem?

Definitely not. I solo-edit several specs and co-edit many more. I greatly
value my co-editors: working with them makes the work easier, more efficient,
and less stressful.

~fantasai