Re: Action needed: Proposal to change the name of this CG

I like the spirit of this change, but suggest we reverse the name, to
"Inclusion and Diversity," so as not to be the "DICG" (with the
unfortunate pronunciation that might inspire).

--Wendy

On 11/2/18 11:32, Siegman, Tzviya wrote:
> +1
>
> Tzviya Siegman
> Information Standards Lead
> Wiley
> 201-748-6884
> tsiegman@wiley.com

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)