Re: Confirming tomorrow's task force meeting

Hi Dillon,

I will definitely be late for the call and likely at risk as I am on a
plane tomorrow morning. If we land on time, I will dial in. Sorry to be
missing this presentation but hope whoever scribes takes good notes!

Karen

--
Karen Myers
Business Development Lead, MIT