Re: Logo Call with Ilusio

Marilyn -

This is wonderful - thanks, let's use this bridge. As with last time, lets have the task force meet on IRC, but not include Illusio on this channel so we can discuss amongst ourselves in chat if needed.

Look forward to speaking to you all at 11.30.

Dillon

Dillon Mann
Senior Communications Adviser
+27 76 238 2313 (ZA)