RE: Friday: W25 Task Force Call

I'll be on the call tomorrow too!
Marilyn

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy van der Hiel [mailto:amy@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 4:10 PM
To: Marilyn Siderwicz; Dillon Mann
Cc: Amy van der Hiel
Subject: Re: Friday: W25 Task Force Call

This was signed Dillon but sent from Marilyn so I'm including you both.

I'll be there!

On Sep 5, 2013, at 8:01 AM, Marilyn Siderwicz <msiderwicz@w3.org> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I'm writing to confirm that our next Web 25 task force call is scheduled
for this Friday, September 6th, at the usual time of 10.30 EST, 16.30
CET/SAST and 15.30 BST. It will be Web Foundation's first call in the
chair/hotseat and we hope to have you all there. Please do let us know if
you can make it.

> I've pasted below the dial in details and IRC channel - with thanks to W3C
for kindly arranging for us to continue to use the system we're all now
familiar with. Also pasted below is a draft agenda for the call. Please do
let us know of any suggested amends or additions to this.

> Last, joining us for the first time this call will be Alex Harrison and
Ryan Larnach from our communications agency, Freuds. As you all know, Freuds
will be working closely with us to plan and implement the programme for the
year. Alex and Ryan will play a limited role this week, but next week we'll
be asking them to give us all an overview of possible plans and activation
routes for some of the creative ideas.

--
Amy van der Hiel
World Wide Web Consortium