Logo update

All - update on the new iterations of the logo.  Due to an illness in Chuck's family he'll be delivering the updates on Tuesday.

-jc

From: Dillon Mann [mailto:dillonmann@webfoundation.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 9:43 PM
To: public-w3c-anniversaries@w3.org
Cc: Joshua Lamel; Ryan Larnach; Alex Harrison; Anne Jellema; Curry, James B
Subject: Task force calls

Dear All

This is a note to confirm what has been discussed individually with each of you in recent days - namely that there will be no task force call today, Friday 4 October. Our next call is scheduled for Friday 11 October at the usual time of 10.30 EST, and I will circulate dial in details and an agenda prior to that call.

Kind Regards

Dillon

Dillon Mann
Senior Communications Adviser