De: "Dirk Schnelle-Walka" <dirk@switch-consulting.de>
À: "Noreen Whysel" <nwhysel@gmail.com>, "Gerard CHOLLET" <gerard.chollet@telecom-sudparis.eu>
Cc: "public-voiceinteraction" <public-voiceinteraction@w3.org>, "leonardo" <leonardo@chiariglione.org>,
"SANSEN Hugues" <hugues.sansen@telecom-sudparis.eu>, "JokinenKristiina" <kristiina.jokinen@aist.go.jp>,
"graham.wilcock" <graham.wilcock@helsinki.fi>, "Alya Yacoubi" <ayacoubi@zaion.ai>, "Franz FODÉRÉ" <ff@zaion.ai>,
"Nigel Cannings" <nigel.cannings@intelligentvoice.com>, "Mark Seligman" <Mark@speechmorphing.com>,
"ffyassa" <ffyassa@gmail.com>, "Jerome BOUDY" <jerome.boudy@telecom-sudparis.eu>
Envoyé: Mercredi 3 Avril 2024 09:52:14
Objet: Re: Improve support of LLMs?

Thank you so much Gerard.

Knowledge graphs are already part of what we described so far.

See [ https://w3c.github.io/voiceinteraction/voice%20interaction%20drafts/paArchitecture/paArchitecture-1-3.htm#finalarchitecture | https://w3c.github.io/voiceinteraction/voice%20interaction%20drafts/paArchitecture/paArchitecture-1-3.htm#finalarchitecture ]

As the current description is still vague, we may want to have a closer look at it, today?

Gerard, I think you had another meeting in parallel. Would it be possible for you to join today, to report about some of your efforts?

Dirk