Re: sinkholes schema

Thank you all for replies

Jim, placing sinkhole under Landform could be OK, but could we have it as
have more than one supercategory? (not sure if schema is linear or can be a
lattice of sorts)

Richard, Thanks a lot, gave the LONG docs a quick read, but they are LONG,
where the portion how to submit a new schema :-) lol - no time for
literature today :-)  I gather I must post this list with a proposal for a
new schema? shall do asap, after gathering inputs  .
Yes ! it would be a good use case for SCHEMA,org application, Having schema
data can facilitated the automation of maching data gathering, mapping,
monitoring etc. I ll work on a paper perhaps

Marc - as you suggested I agree a sinkhole may trigger an emergency, and/or
a medical emergency, but I ll take your advice not to fix it there

Simon and Thad, agreed that sinkhole is a topographical feature (sameas
landform?), its formation is an event, and it can trigger an emergency
action.

anyone interested to work on the schema side of the project, feel free to
join
https://sinkholes.slack.com
(or ping me to receive an invite)

I think having some tags in there would facilitate greatly the automation
of  rss to map if we figure it out correctly

PDM