Re: Invitation to review the health extension in schema.org

From: <Michael.Lawley@csiro.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 23:36:50 +0000
To: <twamarc@gmail.com>
CC: <tim@mlhim.org>, <public-schemed@w3.org>, <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hi Marc, a quick look at the MedicationStrength structure shows that there's no capacity to distinguish between the active ingredient and the corresponding basis-of-strength substance.

It's also unclear to me how to represent multi-ingredient medications, but that may just be my unfamiliarity with the representation in use.

Michael

Sent from my iPhone