Re: definition of validation including scopes and filters

certainly an interesting discussion,

for that matter, with CommonMark, from

* | docs: https://wrdrd.com/docs/tools/#commonmark

## CommonMark⬅

* | Homepage: http://commonmark.org
* | Standard: http://spec.commonmark.org/0.22/
* | Source: git https://github.com/jgm/CommonMark

CommonMark is one effort to standardize Markdown.

* ATX Headers # ## ###: http://spec.commonmark.org/0.22/#atx-headers
* setext Headers (len(line)*char) underlines:
http://spec.commonmark.org/0.22/#setext-headers

## SHACL
[ibid]
* | Spec: http://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/
* | Spec: http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-shacl-20151008/
* | Spec: https://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/
* | Docs: http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki

  RDF Data Shapes Working Group

abstract from http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/ :

.# would be quote-indented (>)
.#  | or ReStructuredText RST line-blocks
.#  |  so that HTTPS://links are auto-linkified

.#  would be great if gmail mobile
.#  ENH: gmail mobile: >-indentation
.#  ENH: gmail mobile: wasavi (vim)

.# DOC: westurner/wiki/workflow#code-labels

```
Shapes Constraint Language (SHACL)
W3C Editor's Draft 07 January 2016

Abstract

SHACL (Shapes Constraint Language) is a language for describing and
constraining the contents of RDF graphs. SHACL groups these descriptions
and constraints into "shapes", which specify conditions that apply at a
given RDF node. Shapes provide a high-level vocabulary to identify
predicates and their associated cardinalities, datatypes and other
constraints. Additional constraints can be associated with shapes using
SPARQL and similar extension languages. These extension languages can also
be used to define new high-level vocabulary terms. SHACL shapes can be used
to communicate information about data structures associated with some
process or interface, generate or validate data, or drive user interfaces.
This document defines the SHACL language and its underlying semantics.
…