Re: Is there an RDF downloadable version of schema.org vocabulary?

Thank you for the quick response.

I also found that TopQuadrant have published an OWL version of schema.org in til and rdf format.

Best regards,
Niels

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/blhgte>

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 1:34 AM -0700, "Martin Hepp" <mfhepp@gmail.com<mailto:mfhepp@gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Niels:

> http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html

is RDF in the form of RDFa embedded in HTML. While there may be ontology editors that can't handle RDFa, it is a perfectly valid RDF syntax.

You can use the tool

    http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/

to convert this into any other popular RDF syntax, namely RDF/XML or Turtle.

But please use the service selectively; it runs on free quota on appspot.com and might have to cease its operation if we run over quota.

Note that schema.org uses a proprietary pattern for domain and range modeling.

Best

Martin
martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp