Re: Semantic Markup at (IT) companies - living examples

Hello Bo,
in the getschema.org wiki there is a curated list [1] of websites using
schema.org markup.

Also our company homepage [2] includes schema.org markup. It can be
extracted via external extractors or by sending appropriate Accept headers:
text/n3
application/ld-json

As an example [3] shows more detailed information about a single BlogPost.

[1] http://getschema.org/index.php/List_of_websites_using_Schema.org
[2] http://binarypark.org
[3]
http://binarypark.org/post/41843702-aayows-the-first-hypermedia-publishing-platform-using-schemaorg/