List of commonly used property names when used as *inverse*?

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:31:20 +0200
To: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hello,

In Social WG we currently only use JSON-LD as normative serialization. I
just suggested that instead of defining tons of inverse properties in
vocabulary(ies), we can simply define aliases for them in JSON-LD context.
http://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/#reverse-properties

Myself I already do it on my website which uses schema.org as base and
extends it with other vocabularies. Currently I define in JSON-LD @context.

"attendeeIn": { "@reverse": "attendee" }

And as of today I start adding

"authorOf": { "@reverse": "author" }
"subjectOf": { "@reverse": "about" }

( leaving out now issue with not using "@type": "@id" )

Would you see it making sense to maintained list of such recommended
names for properties when used as inverse?

Example of one from The PROV Ontology
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-prov-o-20130430/#inverse-names-table

Cheers!