Re: why Vehicle subClassOf Product ? (also: Commercial, Economic)

> "IF we can establish it as a standard that products are multi-typed
> entities and IF all major consumers of schema.org markup can process this"

I know from Google's Webmaster Tools reports that Google parses MTEs quite
fine, although I can't tell from those whether they 'understand' them as
well or use MTE data for their search results.

And since partial confirmation by GWT can hardly be considered proof that
it's fine to use MTEs it would indeed be very nice if all the sponsors
could inform us where they stand in regards to MTEs - something which is
long overdue IMHO.