Re: Accessibility of places for schema.org

1+ on going breadth-first here.

In addition to the coverage issues you point out, going super-detailed
will:

A. Make the  vocabulary hard to use --
B. (A) will lead to inconsistencies in usage
and
C: A, B together will mean there is insufficient data to aggregate
along any given axis.