Re: Accessibility of places for schema.org

There is a meta-issue that needs to be resolved --- we can create a super
detailed vocabulary that covers everything (height of wash basin, steps to
bathroom, ...), but it is useful only if a substantial number of
establishments are covered (i.e., described using this vocabulary on some
website).

I am very wary of a super detailed vocabulary. We are unlikely to both
converge on such a vocabulary and even less likely to gain widespread
adoption (amongst publishers and applications) of such a detailed
vocabulary.

I propose that we start with something comparatively simple, in core
schema.org, while at the same time, the domain experts can create an
extension (accessibility.schema.org) that does indeed go into the level of
detail discussed in this thread.

guha