Re: EXIF, Property-Values (was RE: Automotive, EXIF, Property-Values)

Dear Tom:

Sorry for the long delay. I just implemented your request and answered your points.

See

   https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/263

   https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/pull/377

Will now turn to the automotive part and also create a separate pull request (and one for the cosmetics that were silently included in the initial big pull request).

Best wishes

Martin

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp