Re: Modeling question: folders (directories) and files

I appreciate all the responses.  I tried using Nepomuk File Ontology
in conjunction with a base of schema.org/CreativeWork, as it seems to
make a bit more sense to me than the alternatives I've seen (again,
given my desire to use schema.org types for future Gmail integration).
I had a hard time finding JSON-LD examples for doing this, so I would
appreciate any feedback to determine if I'm on the right track  -
http://tinyurl.com/l4cyylq