Re: Collection / Container / List (+Pagination)

Elf,

If your talking only about foaf:member, then you are correct, since the
spec clearly states the Domain and Range.

I was mentioning that there are some web vocabularies out there (if I
recall it was a Scientific vocab I had stumbled upon, but damned if I can
remember which one at this moment) that have no such implication, and that
it is wrong to always think that a Domain always implies a Group.

But in your case, and usage with foaf:member, you are correct.

Thad