Re: Collection / Container / List (+Pagination)

Hi Richard,

On 03/06/2015 04:47 PM, Wallis,Richard wrote:
> New types:
>
>      *   Container  - a subType of Product

To my understanding it means:
"Every instance of a Container is also an instance of a Product"

I really don't understand where the Product comes from here?!

http://schema.org/Product
"Any offered product or service. For example: a pair of shoes; a concert
ticket; the rental of a car; a haircut; or an episode of a TV show
streamed online."

Which sounds to me like something having clear economic (or e-commerce)
role. Which I don't think includes all the possible instances of a
Container.

Thanks for clarifying little more your reasoning behind it