Re: Collection / Container / List (+Pagination)

From: Wallis,Richard <Richard.Wallis@oclc.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 16:09:52 +0000
To: Dave Caroline <dave.thearchivist@gmail.com>
CC: "Wallis,Richard" <Richard.Wallis@oclc.org>, Jarno van Driel <jarnovandriel@gmail.com>, Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>, "<public-vocabs@w3.org>" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
I have seen two often overlapping hierarchies within archives of containers/collections - with the differentiation you describe.

Maybe there is a, local implementation, need to multi-type a Container with a CreativeWork, so that a box you bought to put things in is a simple Container, but if the box was bought by the collection creator (and you wanted to capture that) you would make it also a CreativeWork.

~Richard