From:  Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>
Date:  Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 11:28 AM
To:  Jim Goodell <jgoodell2@yahoo.com>
Cc:  "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: [Proposal] schema:OnlineCourse

I agree that another term besides "Course" needs to be considered. (Oddly
enough, I attended a university that uses "course" the way other US
universities use "major", so I am sympathetic to the issues with the term.)

Putting aside Course vs Class vs some other term for now, what is the
objection to a subclass for online sessions?

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com