Re: [Proposal] schema:OnlineCourse

From: Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 11:28:33 -0500
To: Jim Goodell <jgoodell2@yahoo.com>
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
I agree that another term besides "Course" needs to be considered. (Oddly
enough, I attended a university that uses "course" the way other US
universities use "major", so I am sympathetic to the issues with the term.)

Putting aside Course vs Class vs some other term for now, what is the
objection to a subclass for online sessions?

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com