Re: Circa. dates

It sounds like reification with a generic fuzzy/probabilistic magnitude is
not in scope for this property.

Reading [1], it seems that circa is used with a point in time and/or one or
both endpoints of a time segment.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circa

As an aside, this is a great book about modeling reification and n-ary
properties: http://patterns.dataincubator.org/book/

Such a reification pattern would be generally useful for working with