Re: Proposal for Schema.org extension mechanism

First an apology. schema.org/course is a very badly named relation, that
needs to be renamed/deprecated. And the person who let that happen (me)
should be severely reprimanded.

To answer the more general question, extensions should not reuse terms to
mean something completely different. All of core schema.org is in every
extension, in that extensions 'namespace'. Since we would not want two
completely different meanings of schema-ext123:course, we should have
schema-ext123:course mean something completely different from
schema.org/course. They are the same!

guha