suggestion of something like geoDate and geoDuration

About "Palo and Geo contexts" explained by Thad Guidry and others,
in the topic "Circa. dates" (for "publishing date" in
bibliographies/reference lists)
   (see attached email thread)
... I understand that the topic here is a new topic, that can be isolated
and
more objectively discussed.
It is a suggestion, to create new properties, something like

  geoDate       = geological date (X giga-years ago)
  geoDuration  = geological duration (X kilo-years)

so, I created this new topic in the list. Sorry if was wrong my
interpretation.

- - - - -

About the Guidry's cited article (40890_articles_article_file_1641.pdf
<http://www.agiweb.org/nacsn/40890_articles_article_file_1641.pdf>), that
use different units for date and duration, I think is better to use the
same "geoTime units" for both, see
   http://www.geosociety.org/TimeUnits/