Re: Testing tools mean "hasMap" and "openingHoursSpecification" aren't part of the schema "Place"?

On 30 January 2015 at 10:30, chilly bang <kindle_chilly_bang@outlook.com>
wrote:

> Hello!
> I'm trying to put my Place markup through Testing Tools

This is not the best list for discussing Google products (especially their
bugs :). I believe
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Evgeniy-Orlov/posts/TfB7YvgndSu resolved the
problem reported here, which will go away after the transition to a new
improved tool is completed.

While I'm writing, I may as well point people here at
http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/new-structured-data-testing-tool.html
(and
http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/upcoming-events-in-knowledge-graph.html).
We've just very substantially updated Google's documentation on structured
data, schema.org etc., including a new improved version of the Structured
Data Testing Tool that understands JSON-LD, RDFa *and* Microdata. At this
point there are a few things we are still tidying, so it can be a bit
confusing. In particular the old tools and documents are still available
during the transition.

cheers,

Dan