Intro Markus Renstrom

From: Markus Renstrom <markus.renstrom@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 10:05:14 -0800
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to make a quick introduction. My name is Markus and currently I work as the ‘Global SEO Architect’ at Apple. Before that I worked as the Head of SEO at Yahoo Inc, where I was involved on a corner with the work around the Sports Schema. I look forward to take part of the discussion around future Schemas.

Thanks,
Markus

  Markus Renstrom | markus.renstrom@apple.com <mailto:arpana_tiwari@apple.com>

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.