Re: Some interesting things that show up when using a reasoner to classify schema.org

Martin
I enthusiastically agree that users should be able to use these vocabularies without a deep understanding.
As a very interested and  naïve user, the size of the vocabulary worries me.  I find it difficult to orient myself
and choose the right level and the right terms which are appropriate for my application.

Dick McCullough
Context Knowledge Systems
What is your view?